Factory Supply Super Ultrasonic Pest Chaser Pest Repellent Mouse Chaser
Model No.: JMM-006
Work Principle of the Pest Chaser
1. This model Super Ultrasonic Pest Chaser can produce variable anf fixed frequency ultrasonic wave to effectively repel mice and rats. 2. The mice and rats fear light, according to this theory the product built-in light to repel them in its governing scope. Applicable area of the Pest Chaser
Homes and apartments
Food service outlets
Kennels and stables
Features of the Pest Chaser
1. LED for power on indication.
2.Slide switch for selecting fixed frequency,variable frequency operation.
3. The product can be used for little night light , low power consumption, suitable for long life operation 4. No poisons, no traps, no dead pest, non-toxic, non taste. How to Use the Pest Chaser 1. Direct plug the unit into 110v/60Hz or 220V/50Hz Power Socket.
2. The unit start to operate the mouse chaser function by "Variable" position, the RED LED will be on, the unit start to generate high variable ultrasonic frequency to keep away the mouse. By pressing " Fix" position, the Green LED will be on, the unit starts to fixed ultrasonic frequency.
3. The Mouse Chaser function will be closed while the left and right slide button to "off" position. Also the Red and Green LED will be turn off.
4. Press the " Light" slide switch to " FLASH" position, the night light flashes, press " Light" position, it will always lights. Press the middle position, then the light is off.
Technical Data of our Pest Chaser
Power supply: 110v 60Hz or 220v 50Hz
Cover range: 120 sq.meter.
Power consumption: for 220v only 3-9watt.
Ultrasonic frequency 32-65 KHz or fixed frequency at 25.5KHz
Certificate: CE & RoHs
Contact us if you need more details on Insect Killer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pest Repeller、Pest Chaser. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Mouse Repeller